Software for LS Microscope Operation
Be sure to use the version that matches your LS Microscope model. Depending on your Windows Operating System, you may be prompted to update .NET.
Software for Image Analysis
- Lumaquant – Lumaquant_v8.5 ZIP (523 MB and click Download)
Etaluma’s Image Analysis Software based on Aivia by DRVision, now with Pixel Classifier for smart segmentation, 2D Stitching, and Live Recipe Application for immediate analysis during imaging.
- Fiji – Image processing package based on ImageJ – Webpage for Download
Startup User Guides for LS Microscopes
Other User Guides
- LS720 Red Shipping Lock Guide – LS720 Shipping Lock Guide 181124 (0.3 MB)
- Publication in Laboratory Equipment – Burdg LaboratoryEquipment 2016 PDF (0.7 MB)
Article published in LaboratoryEquipment.com. Jessica Burdg, Contributing Science Writer (2016) Automated Microscopy in Hypoxic Environments: Does This Change Everything? LabEquip June, 2016, 26-27.
- Kahle et al. Lumascope Poster at Neuroscience 2010 – Kahle SocNeurosci Poster 2010 PDF (1.4 MB)
Lumascope: an Inexpensive, Compact, Sturdy USB-Based Inverted Fluorescence Microscope.
- Baker Ruskinn SCI-tive Brochure – SCI-tive Brochure_PDF (1.8 MB)
Information on the SCI-tive hypoxia workstation for low oxygen “in vivo” conditions, including their use with Lumascopes.
- Publication in JALA – Kahle et al JALA 2010 PDF (0.5 MB)
Article published in the Journal of Laboratory Automation on the development of the LumaScope. Kahle J, Levin R, Niles W, Rasnow B, Schehlein M, and Shumate C. (2010) An inexpensive simple-to-use inverted fluorescence microscope: a new tool for cellular analysis. JALA Oct 15(5):355-361.
- Publication in American Laboratory – Kahle Amer Lab 2011 PDF (0.6 MB)
Article published in American Laboratory. Kahle, J, Levin, R, Niles, W, Rasnow, B, Schehlein, M, and Shumate, C. (2011) Applications of a compart, easy-to-use inverted fluorescence microscope. Am Lab, Nov/Dec, 2011.
- Publication on Time-Lapse of Neural Stem Cells – Niles 2013 Stem Cells Handbook PDF (0.9 MB)
Niles, WD, Wakeman, DR, and Snyder, EY. (2013) Growth Dynamics of Fetal Human Neural Stem Cells. Stem Cells Handbook, Sell, S (Ed), Springer Science+Business Media, New York, 75-89.
- Etaluma Wiki
Additional Documents for Distributors
- LS620600 Product Sheet, smaller file – LS620 Low PDF (0.8 MB)
- LS520/500 Product sheet, smaller file – LS500 Low PDF (0.7 MB)
- LS420/400 Product Sheet, smaller file – LS400 Low PDF (0.7 MB)
- Product Family Brochure, smaller file – PDF (0.9 MB)
- LS620/600 Product Sheet, for printing – LS620 Print PDF (3 MB)
- LS520/500 Product Sheet, for printing – LS500 Print PDF (3.6 MB)
- LS420/400 Product Sheet, for printing – LS400 Print PDF (3.8 MB)
- LS620/600 Product Sheet, pg 2, for including Distributor contact info – LS620 Pg2 Word (1 MB)
- LS520/500 Product Sheet, pg 2, for including Distributor contact info – LS500 Pg2 Word (1 MB)
- LS420/400 Product Sheet, pg 2, for including Distributor contact info – LS400 Pg2 Word (1 MB)